MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- Club meetings are scheduled on the fourth Tuesday of the month, and they incorporate design, horticulture, a short business meeting, and a program or workshop. The business meeting typically considers civic projects and conservation issues imparting our community.
- An evening holiday party is held in early December.
- An annual awards luncheon is held in early June.
- In the fall, a small standard flower show is generally held in conjunction with the Garden Club of Old Greenwich on a mutually agreed date.
- Additional events such as new member luncheon, evening workshops, field trips, and wine and cheese gatherings may be planned throughout the year.
Please reach out to one of our members or email us for more information. We would love to meet with you in person or over the phone.