Rules for Floral Design
- Follow the monthly design schedule as the definite guide for your arrangement. Staging panels are always optional.
- List all plant materials on your entry card with botanical names.
- Find a substitute if you are no longer able to exhibit on your appointed date and notify the Design Chairs who will be exhibiting in your place.
- Submit entries between 9:00 and 9:30AM.
- Do not use plant material listed on the follow websites:
OUTSIDE FLOWER SHOWS
- Information about upcoming flower shows may be shared at monthly meetings.
- Any participant in an outside show should notify the Awards Chair of their entry and their results for points toward our Club Award.